Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gannon

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Aren't you the same guy who kisses JR's a$$ on the GU blog but tears him to shreds on this site?

#troll

Hey, enjoy your 4th or 5th pick as a HC. I'm sure it will work out great.

Comment

Because it all true!!!

Comment

I just read that Gannon has scheduled a press conference to announce the new head men's hoops coach. Speculation is that Kelvin Jefferson will be the new coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
          I just read that Gannon has scheduled a press conference to announce the new head men's hoops coach. Speculation is that Kelvin Jefferson will be the new coach.
          Temporary fix?

Comment

Kelvin Jefferson officially named next head coach at Gannon. Most recently, he was an assistant at Old Dominion (past 3 seasons).

Comment

Confirmed... Its KJ

https://gannonsports.com/news/2019/4...px?path=mbball

Comment

You went from a class act to a guy with character issues. Must be the football coach 2.0.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                  You went from a class act to a guy with character issues. Must be the football coach 2.0.

Comment

Go do a back ground check of your new coach... that's all I'm saying...

Comment

It will be interesting to see what he can quickly whip together. He's not inheriting a whole lot talent-wise (for those who choose to stay) ... a couple decent players.

Comment

You talking about South Kent School with Tuition at 43K per year and high academic standards, which somehow starting getting great basketball players and happens to be sponsored by Nike?
                        http://columbiasportsjournalism.com/...eppy-pipeline/

Given the current shoe scandals, it seems a little suspicious, but I don't see any proven violations.

Comment

Care to share? I was 12 pages deep in Google results without anything. Anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                            Care to share? I was 12 pages deep in Google results without anything. Anything.
                            He's fairly clean for a third choice.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                              He's fairly clean for a third choice.
                              second choice... Gannon got turned down once, let's not make that sound any worse than it has to.

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post
                                second choice... Gannon got turned down once, let's not make that sound any worse than it has to.
                                John Belein was a last minute scramble 2nd choice for wvu after Dakich left after a week on job and that worked out great!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X