X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.thepenn.org/news/student...0507bfa4e.html

Comment

• Re: IUP Football 2019

Minus the 4,000 co-eds running around dressed like green hookers, ... pretty uneventful. The police forces dropped the hammer. Could be a combination of simply some events just run their course while at the same time the police presence was overwhelming. I saw a small gathering on my street busted up immediately. The locals got to a near zero tolerance in town and just dial the police immediately. That forced all the parties closer to the 'militarized zone' near campus -- where they had no chance of escalating due to the overwhelming police force.

It took a long time but Patty finally got her tail whipped.

Comment

Anything worth mentioning from IUP's first Spring Practice on Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
          Anything worth mentioning from IUP's first Spring Practice on Friday?
          That the sides of every barn in Indiana county have been put on notice that for the first time in 4 years there are Qbs in town that indeed are capable of hitting one so be on alert

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
            That the sides of every barn in Indiana county have been put on notice that for the first time in 4 years there are Qbs in town that indeed are capable of hitting one so be on alert
            Ha Ha Ha...Welcome back Homer!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
              :laugh:

Homer's back for spring ball. Everyone best take cover.

It would be nice if the IUP football twitter page would be as active and full as it was when Tort still had the interim tag applied to his name. I hope they are at least going to let us know when the scrimmages will be.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                :laugh:

Homer's back for spring ball. Everyone best take cover.

It would be nice if the IUP football twitter page would be as active and full as it was when Tort still had the interim tag applied to his name. I hope they are at least going to let us know when the scrimmages will be.

-
                I guess for now more than likely we will have to depend on Matt for the scrimmages info.

Other than a re-tweet from the women's basketball team twitter account on March 27, the last tweet was mid Feb. It makes me think that one of the coaches that moved on was the primary user of the football team's account. If so I wonder who now has that responsibility.

Comment

I guess for now more than likely we will have to depend on Matt for the scrimmages info.

Other than a re-tweet from the women's basketball team twitter account on March 27, the last tweet was mid Feb. It makes me think that one of the coaches that moved on was the primary user of the football team's account. If so I wonder who now has that responsibility.
                  They should put IUPNation in charge of it.

Comment

It's hard to say but it certainly is disappointing to see a complete 180 done on the matter. The glasnost that Tort the interim ushered in was really welcomed. It would be nice to get some detailed updates on things like we had two years ago.

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                      They should put IUPNation in charge of it.
                      Perish the thought! That would be bulletin board material for every team in the PSAC as well as the nation. :laugh:

-

Comment

Appears our old friend, Curt, has a nice, new mess to deal with right off the bat.

Comment

Appears our old friend, Curt, has a nice, new mess to deal with right off the bat.

Comment

Check out Saturday's Indiana Gazette.

Comment

I can't find anything online.

Comment