Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

He is good, though. Maybe the CFL?
    The last one I recall, Julian Edelman, 5'10" 198# was picked in the 7th Rd by the Pats. Typical wild card selection came up as an ace.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

He is good, though. Maybe the CFL?
      CFL, IFL, the new USFL. He has some options. Hopefully he can keep playing somewhere. I'm all about D2 guys moving on up.

Comment

• I give Litwin better chances of sticking around for a little while than most of you. I think he's quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I declare every year. Still haven't been drafted.
          I'll declare... the NFL have any need for a 42 year old QB with a torn labrum?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I'll declare... the NFL have any need for a 42 year old QB with a torn labrum?
            Probably as much need as 57 year old DB who can run around 6.0 40 time (with 4 years eligibility left)

Comment

• Originally posted by nodnol View Post

Probably as much need as 57 year old DB who can run around 6.0 40 time (with 4 years eligibility left)
              They time my 40 with a sundial at this point.

Comment

• Former Bloom DL Thomas Pellegrino ends up at KU.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                  I give Litwin better chances of sticking around for a little while than most of you. I think he's quality.
                  Henry is a legit player. I was told when all 32 teams visited the Rock they asked about him. They asked about a few others but everyone met with Henry.

He has drawn comparisons to Thielen; naturally with the DII connection. Similar build and size. Blocks well.

The film won't lie. The negative is he played hurt all year and will his body hold up at the next level. Henry has taken a lot of bumps.

Comment

• LHU Tony Dressler DL has offers from IUP, KU, and Boro.

Comment

• Originally posted by nodnol View Post

Hey, props to you for doing that well at 57.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

7 tackles in the whole season/career... get that degree young fella; football should be a distant 2nd in priority.
                        He played his first two years at a JUCO(2x all-conference), so the 7 tackles you mention were at Ship last season in a reserve role. He tweeted he'll be in Shepherdstown for his grad year, presumably trying to earn a spot in the DL rotation.
                        Last edited by Pine Ridge; 03-15-2022, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Not sure why this happened so close to spring practice but...

https://mobile.twitter.com/dereklockhart15

Went from 3 receptions in '19 to 36 receptions in 21 which was #4 on the team. Led all receivers in TD with 9, average yards per catch 17.5 and average yards per game with 90. Nice player who will be difficult, but not impossible, to replace. Time will tell.
                          Last edited by CALUPA69; 03-22-2022, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                            Not sure why this happened so close to spring practice but...

https://mobile.twitter.com/dereklockhart15

Went from 3 receptions in '19 to 36 receptions in 21 which was #4 on the team. Led all receivers in TD with 9, average yards per catch 17.5 and average yards per game with 90. Nice player who will be difficult, but not impossible, to replace. Time will tell.
                            Because his position coach left?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Because his position coach left?
                              Could be, but I'd say the signing of Malik Langley from BLOOM made it too crowded at WR. Who knows???

Comment

• This one is really bad news....

https://mobile.twitter.com/malmartin...04878465347585

Don't know how to even begin to replace a 1st Team All-America DB who is the center of your defensive schemes. The abruptness and wording of the tweet sounds angry. May simply be he hopes to hook up with a D1 program and improve his prospects. Nice player and I wish him well but he's not THAT good. %$##&%$#
                                Last edited by CALUPA69; 03-22-2022, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X