Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like another Boro RB has hit the portal this week, Anfreenee Williams. very odd timing to choose to enter the portal, assuming that was sparked by a mid year RB landing late?

Comment

• Originally posted by CUlater View Post
      Looks like another Boro RB has hit the portal this week, Anfreenee Williams. very odd timing to choose to enter the portal, assuming that was sparked by a mid year RB landing late?
      Saw that this morning. Not a great thing but I suspect its because he's from Georgia and a parent - maybe looking to get closer to home. He'll also be 27 years old in June and from my vantage point it looks like his age is starting to catch up to him with injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Saw that this morning. Not a great thing but I suspect its because he's from Georgia and a parent - maybe looking to get closer to home. He'll also be 27 years old in June and from my vantage point it looks like his age is starting to catch up to him with injuries.
        27 !? WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

27 !? WTF?
          Yea really. Unless he's former military it's time to grow up and get on with life bud. This is D2 football, you don't have a future in the sport, go get your life/career started and take care of your family.

Comment

27 !? WTF?
            He was a freshman All-American team member at Edinboro back in 2014. Left school for several years then came back to complete his degree. Football is part of his way to pay for college.

This article covers a lot of it: https://gofightingscots.com/news/202...all-story.aspx

Comment

NCAA needs to look at an age restriction unless u had previous military tenure. It’s starting to get ridiculous.

Comment

He was a freshman All-American team member at Edinboro back in 2014. Left school for several years then came back to complete his degree. Football is part of his way to pay for college.

This article covers a lot of it: https://gofightingscots.com/news/202...all-story.aspx
                I get that it helps pay for school... he should have multiple degrees at this point though. Give football up already.

Comment

that pretty much depletes any production returning from the backfield for 2023. I know we've talked about it before but what is the reason for the turnover after a fairly successful season? felt like they had some momentum building.

Comment

• Former Robert Morris DE Tristan Marois has committed to Colorado.

Comment

Former Robert Morris DE Tristan Marois has committed to Colorado.
                      Hopefully the freebie gym bags handed out in Moon Township is Louis.

Comment

Former Robert Morris DE Tristan Marois has committed to Colorado.
                        How desperate is CU to take a kid from RMU. YIKES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Must be one heck of a diamond in the rough.

They must like him. CU is getting flooded with portal players wanting to go there and play for Neon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Current transfer rules have brought a MAJOR reset to talent evaluation. I think coaches are silently acknowledging that high school talent evaluation is shoddy - or there's a forgiveable reason this kid fell to RMU. But RMU has always punched high and been in the mix for guys like him. Yeah the football facilities aren't impressive but just like Walton and Banazak before him, Bernard Clark can impress dad not with Super 70s Steelers stories but with stories about the 1988 Orange Bowl and watching Michael Irvin snort powder off cheerleaders.

Comment

Current transfer rules have brought a MAJOR reset to talent evaluation. I think coaches are silently acknowledging that high school talent evaluation is shoddy - or there's a forgiveable reason this kid fell to RMU. But RMU has always punched high and been in the mix for guys like him. Yeah the football facilities aren't impressive but just like Walton and Banazak before him, Bernard Clark can impress dad not with Super 70s Steelers stories but with stories about the 1988 Orange Bowl and watching Michael Irvin snort powder off cheerleaders.
                              I know IUP is in the mix for their big WR but I am starting to wonder if some bigger school is going to snatch him up.

Comment

Must be one heck of a diamond in the rough.

They must like him. CU is getting flooded with portal players wanting to go there and play for Neon.
                                CU is also having a mass exodus of portal guys at the same time. Per ESPN they had 15 guys enter the portal after their spring game and another 13 (I believe) enter during the last weeks before the spring game. Sanders hasn’t been shy about telling guys to hit the portal so I wonder if his tenure there will be marked by this kind of large scale movement.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X