Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    Fire Tort! What a disgrace this team is and it starts with him!
    Tort is undefeated against Clarion, Mercyhurst and Seton Hill.

Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-09-2023, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
      I’m sure we’ll spend plenty of time breaking down the disaster of today’s game, but you have to feel for Karst Hunter. I heard someone say his family drove 19 hours this week to see him play at IUP for the first time. Based on how they treated the injury, I don’t see any way this kid takes another snap this year. I’m guessing there’s less than a 50% chance he takes another snap in an IUP uniform.

Remember that talk about what would happen if Hunter went down? It just became real, and we all saw what it looked like. Yikes!
      The backups looked like they'd never played football before. I'm not joking that IUP may not win another game.

Comment

Fire Tort! What a disgrace this team is and it starts with him!
        They aren't going to fire him.
        Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-08-2023, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They aren't going to fire him. Unfortunately.

This is rock bottom ... and he drove them straight here.

Program stinks

Maybe the Tort Lovers can talk about just losing by 10 points.
          It’s starting to have that Lou Tepper feel, isn’t it?

Comment

They aren't going to fire him. Unfortunately.

This is rock bottom ... and he drove them straight here.

Program stinks

Maybe the Tort Lovers can talk about just losing by 10 points.
            Not necessarily - football is a what have you done lately kind of game. I’d also think the new AD Todd Garzarelli isn’t one to F’ around. Remember, he was at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, and I feel like he’ll do what it takes to have a dominant football team. I’m officially on the “find a new head coach†camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

It’s starting to have that Lou Tepper feel, isn’t it?
              With Karst, they'd have won out.

Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-08-2023, 09:07 PM.

Comment

• I guess having people who went to Slimey Pebble in critical positions at IUP wasn’t a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post

Not necessarily - football is a what have you done lately kind of game. I’d also think the new AD Todd Garzarelli isn’t one to F’ around. Remember, he was at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, and I feel like he’ll do what it takes to have a dominant football team. I’m officially on the “find a new head coach†camp.
                  Hmmm, it wasn’t that long ago people were talking about how much better Tort was than Curt Cignetti. That 2014 season was a tough one too. But anyway, this season is a clusterf&$k, and the whole staff practically has been here forever. The last major hire was another old guy that’s been an assistant in the PSAC forever. Maybe there’s just not that fire in the belly anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Hmmm, it wasn’t that long ago people were talking about how much better Tort was than Curt Cignetti. That 2014 season was a tough one too. But anyway, this season is a clusterf&$k, and the whole staff practically has been here forever. The last major hire was another old guy that’s been an assistant in the PSAC forever. Maybe there’s just not that fire in the belly anymore.

Many have been saying it for years.
                    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-08-2023, 08:58 PM.

Comment

That staff is a dumpster fire. Starting at the top.

Many have been saying it for years.
                      Being honest, very few really good coaches stay in the PSAC a long time. There are a few exceptions, but not many. The last few really good coaches in the league left for higher level jobs

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Nobody with any football knowledge would’ve said Tort is better than Curt as a coach.

Comment

Nobody with any football knowledge would’ve said Tort is better than Curt as a coach.
                          Strangely, I recall a lot of people who know football who thought that. Not sure why but they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Strangely, I recall a lot of people who know football who thought that. Not sure why but they did.

This is it under his watch.

​​​​
                            Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-08-2023, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Those same people are likely drinking beer with Tort out of a funnel tonight.

This is it under his watch. Couple good years but underachievers. That's the high-water mark.

This staff stinks. Accept it now or in a couple years.

Tort is a buddy. Not a coach. It worked in '17.

​​​​
                              It starts with the HC because he is in charge of everything but the coordinators are key when it comes to preparing for each specific team. Wasn't everybody elated when we got a new OC? How did that work out?

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It starts with the HC because he is in charge of everything but the coordinators are key when it comes to preparing for each specific team. Wasn't everybody elated when we got a new OC? How did that work out?
                                We got a new OC because the last one was arrested.
                                Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 10-08-2023, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X