Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

If SH had any form of offense they'd probably have a couple wins. Their punter today just killed them. He shanked about 3-4 punts. I think one went 9 yards. IUP's DL just totally controlled the game.

Their defense is solid. IUP had short fields all day due to the poor punting. SH's defense is just on the field all game. Constant 3 and outs from their offense.
    I thought Seton Hill's defense was more than solid. I agree their offense overall did not do them any favors, along with the early kicking game. Once IUP was up by 4 scores, it seem like it took the air out of Seton Hill's defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I thought Seton Hill's defense was more than solid. I agree their offense overall did not do them any favors, along with the early kicking game. Once IUP was up by 4 scores, it seem like it took the air out of Seton Hill's defense.
      While the final score didn’t show it, the Seton Hill defense kept them in the game. The offense is terrible (has been all year). It seems like it was frequently a quick three and out, punt, and back on the field. Hard to stay in it when your offense can’t stay on the field.

Glad IUP won, no major injuries, and onto the next week with a big game at Gannon. I know Gannon crapped the bed versus SRU, but I expect a tough game in Erie.

Comment

• Big game for the Crimson Hawks next week at Gannon. The squad from Erie still has a shot at a share of the PSAC West title if they can upset IUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
          Big game for the Crimson Hawks next week at Gannon. The squad from Erie still has a shot at a share of the PSAC West title if they can upset IUP.
          LOL this gotta be a joke right???? Hawks will run right through them… and they won’t sniff a psac west title for a very long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimsonhawkfanatic View Post

Called it 28+.
            Who couldn’t have called that? God you’re an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post

While the final score didn’t show it, the Seton Hill defense kept them in the game. The offense is terrible (has been all year). It seems like it was frequently a quick three and out, punt, and back on the field. Hard to stay in it when your offense can’t stay on the field.

Glad IUP won, no major injuries, and onto the next week with a big game at Gannon. I know Gannon crapped the bed versus SRU, but I expect a tough game in Erie.
              Seton Hill has a great Linebacker, and they decided to stop the IUP run game. I think IUP could have scored more, but they would have to be more pass happy, and they didn't bother, because running makes the game faster, didn't impact the outcome.

Comment

LOL this gotta be a joke right???? Hawks will run right through them… and they won’t sniff a psac west title for a very long time.
                This is the attitude I hope the team doesn’t have!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Seton Hill has a great Linebacker, and they decided to stop the IUP run game. I think IUP could have scored more, but they would have to be more pass happy, and they didn't bother, because running makes the game faster, didn't impact the outcome.
                  They had several on defense that would interest IUP should they hit the portal.

That said I think their D will be wiped out this off-season due to graduation.

I wonder if we'll see some more Vulcans come calling via the Portal. Cal looked lifeless in the second half yesterday. It sure didn't appear they were buying what the old HC was selling.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Who couldn’t have called that? God you’re an idiot.
                    LOL… The line was 21, if I’m an idiot then what does that make you!

Comment

This is the attitude I hope the team doesn’t have!

they definitely don’t, I’m just calling as I see it… every week I hear “trap game” and I’m pretty tired of it… put some respect on the 7-0 hawks. LIT AF is overrated.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Are you referring to number 1 (Mcduffie)…pretty sure this is his last year. He can play… No idea what he’s doing at Seton hill.

Comment

they definitely don’t, I’m just calling as I see it… every week I hear “trap game” and I’m pretty tired of it… put some respect on the 7-0 hawks. LIT AF is overrated.
                          It’s this attitude as to why “trap” games exist. You’re so dumb!

Comment

Are you referring to number 1 (Mcduffie)…pretty sure this is his last year. He can play… No idea what he’s doing at Seton hill.
                            I'll give SH one thing ... they had the craziest 'warmups' coach I've ever seen. That dude must have had 16 Red Bulls between Greensburg and Indiana.

I think he actually wore them out a bit. They tried the old "let's scream for 45 minutes" pregame routine. In reality it was just a weak attempt at sounding like Ric Flair.

Comment

It’s this attitude as to why “trap” games exist. You’re so dumb!
                              If your mindset is go and dominate for 60 minutes straight you don’t get caught up in “trap games”. You just don’t know ball… it’s as simple as that. Are you slow?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'll give SH one thing ... they had the craziest 'warmups' coach I've ever seen. That dude must have had 16 Red Bulls between Greensburg and Indiana.

I think he actually wore them out a bit. They tried the old "let's scream for 45 minutes" pregame routine. In reality it was just a weak attempt at sounding like Ric Flair.
                                That guy was insane… all that just to get blown out… man that was the worst psac O I’ve seen in years!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X