X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

I know you aren’t going to blast teams nightly. And I know what the final tonight was. The eye test is telling.

They are plodding and trudging through these games against teams they need to be burying early. In no way, shape, or form, should this team be down 14 to Clarion in the 2nd half and then up by 2 almost midway through the 2nd half to Edinboro in the very next game.
    This is the worst 24-1 team one could draw up.

Sounds weird, right?

Joe's last two teams would have spanked this team. I'm talking bend over the table spank.

Odd thing is this is Joe's deepest team. Perhaps ... his most talented. This team lacks mental toughness. It lacks grit.

They just like to play with a stick up their a$$.

Tough words .... Yes. It's time to quit reading polls and start playing.

Leave a comment:

• IUsuallyPonder
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

EP bailed them out. On his off night.

It is what it is. IUP played sans two starters tonight. Win and move on.

It would have been nice to give Ethan the night off.
    Very true - he can use all the rest he can get. Tough game coming up on Saturday versus Slippery Rock, but they do get a week off before heading to CalU.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post

After watching them, maybe I’m crazy, but I’m seeing something different. It seems the mindset is, “We’re so much better (or think we are), we can play street ball / screw around, and then pick it up when it gets close.” Could be wrong, as we all know the talent and skill is there, just not sure if the focus is.
    EP bailed them out. On his off night.

It is what it is. IUP played sans two starters tonight. Win and move on.

It would have been nice to give Ethan the night off.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    Well, Joe just let the cat out of the bag. He’s coming back next year and he’s been in contact with Bryce Radford to coach with him.
    I'm sure that makes his current assistants feel great

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Well, Joe just let the cat out of the bag. He’s coming back next year and he’s been in contact with Bryce Radford to coach with him.

Leave a comment:

• IUsuallyPonder
    replied

This is a trash team right now.

I know the record

This is garbage.
    After watching them, maybe I’m crazy, but I’m seeing something different. It seems the mindset is, “We’re so much better (or think we are), we can play street ball / screw around, and then pick it up when it gets close.” Could be wrong, as we all know the talent and skill is there, just not sure if the focus is.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

I know the record

This is garbage.
    I know you aren’t going to blast teams nightly. And I know what the final tonight was. The eye test is telling.

They are plodding and trudging through these games against teams they need to be burying early. In no way, shape, or form, should this team be down 14 to Clarion in the 2nd half and then up by 2 almost midway through the 2nd half to Edinboro in the very next game.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

He should’ve never been needed against that bum squad!

I know the record

This is garbage.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    EP couldn't get a night off. Had to bail them out. Not good.
    He should’ve never been needed against that bum squad!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

This team has not got one ounce better since Jan 1.

Street ball Shawndale kills the offense

KJ blows!
    A good team will blast them. The end is near.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    EP couldn't get a night off. Had to bail them out. Not good.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    This squad just has the look of a tired unit. I do not know if they peaked too early or what. But I feel as though this team has regressed.

These guys calling this game are concerned about the NABC polls and how only being up 6 looks. And they’re talking about resting starters and this game being meaningless. I’d like to teach through the tv and tell them that should they lose this game, they could end up playing in West Liberty in March. This team may not win the PSAC.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

This 'team' won't last long when the lights get bright. Playing these dregs just fools most people. This team isn't very good. It could be. But, it isn't.
    I agree. They feel “boring” to watch. Offense feels predictable. Offense feels “off.” There was flow 6 weeks ago. Not exactly sure what happened here.

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied

He’s 2/4 from three. What are you talking about? Jones is 0/4. Is that who you’re talking about?
    It was the combination of the two early. I got blinded by Morris not coming close two straight on one possession.

This team is a terrible jump shooting team.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

This 'team' won't last long when the lights get bright. Playing these dregs just fools most people. This team isn't very good. It could be. But, it isn't.
    This team has not got one ounce better since Jan 1.

Street ball Shawndale kills the offense

KJ blows!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X