• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• 5 point swing to end half.

Comment

• Comment

• These no calls on the reach are killing me!

Comment

• Comment

• Really entertaining game.

Morris, Porterfield, & Dillard were very impressive tonight. Foster is so solid--contributing in significant ways even when it's not with a big point total.

IUP defends like crazy. No easy points for Cal here.

Alston is a serious dude. I wouldn't be surprised if he's playing in the Big 12 next year.

Comment

• I was afraid he was gonna have a heart attack. Seriously. But, yeah, he's a jackass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post
                    Really entertaining game.

Morris, Porterfield, & Dillard were very impressive tonight. Foster is so solid--contributing in significant ways even when it's not with a big point total.

IUP defends like crazy. No easy points for Cal here.

Alston is a serious dude. I wouldn't be surprised if he's playing in the Big 12 next year.
                    Alston should not be in D2.

I hope he isn't next year.

And, I sure as freak don't wanna see IUP play Cal again.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Alston should not be in D2.

I hope he isn't next year.

And, I sure as freak don't wanna see IUP play Cal again.
                      Spot on and Sancomb is a horses ass! They were getting all the calls and he still *****es!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Spot on and Sancomb is a horses ass! They were getting all the calls and he still *****es!
                        Joe had an interesting approach. They suffocated Zyon Collins. He looked frazzled and lost by the second half. In turn it put so much pressure on Alston and Pegram.

Cal is NCAA worthy. Three of their losses are to IUP.

That was the best crowd at IUP since the 2012 PSAC title game. It was rockin' in there.

Comment

I was afraid he was gonna have a heart attack. Seriously. But, yeah, he's a jackass.

Comment

Joe had an interesting approach. They suffocated Zyon Collins. He looked frazzled and lost by the second half. In turn it put so much pressure on Alston and Pegram.

Cal is NCAA worthy. Three of their losses are to IUP.

That was the best crowd at IUP since the 2012 PSAC title game. It was rockin' in there.

Comment

• Comment

• That was the worst crew in the league. Every. Single. Game. Two of them are too old. Out of shape. And, all three are ego-maniacs.

You can't officiate in your 60s and drastically out of shape. They are constantly way out of position. They make calls behind the play all night.

Just pray they aren't here this weekend.

Alston is a star. And, he gets star treatment. He could have been fouled out by halftime.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X