X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They stink!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I had to turn it off ... couldn't watch any longer.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

They stink!

Comment

• Tom's team is great when the opponent sits in a zone and lets them bomb away. However, any good team and coach is all too aware of it.

If you have the athletes to pressure them in a tight man D, ... well, this is what happens. And, as you said, he doesn't have the athletes to change up his style mid-game.

As you mentioned, this team is exceptionally slow on the court. They miss more shots inside 5' than any team I've ever seen.

I know he loves to run that slow, 1950s Norman Dale offense, but he needs to start recruiting some more speed and athleticism.

Getting blown out at home isn't a good look.

Comment

Tom's team is great when the opponent sits in a zone and lets them bomb away. However, any good team and coach is all too aware of it.

If you have the athletes to pressure them in a tight man D, ... well, this is what happens. And, as you said, he doesn't have the athletes to change up his style mid-game.

As you mentioned, this team is exceptionally slow on the court. They miss more shots inside 5' than any team I've ever seen.

I know he loves to run that slow, 1950s Norman Dale offense, but he needs to start recruiting some more speed and athleticism.

Getting blown out at home isn't a good look.

Comment

• Maybe IUP isn't paying their Women's coach the way they pay their Men's coach...

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2022/0...outputType=amp

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                Maybe IUP isn't paying their Women's coach the way they pay their Men's coach...

Nor should they be.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                  Maybe IUP isn't paying their Women's coach the way they pay their Men's coach...

Laughable

Comment

• Joe called for all hands on deck tomorrow night via Twitter ... called Cal the best team they've ever played in the quarterfinals.

IUP needs a loud 2,500+ tomorrow.

Comment

Joe called for all hands on deck tomorrow night via Twitter ... called Cal the best team they've ever played in the quarterfinals.

That should be a good one. I don't know how the PSAC will stack up in this year's regional games, but the competition this year has certainly been pretty well-balanced and a lot of fun.

Comment

Joe called for all hands on deck tomorrow night via Twitter ... called Cal the best team they've ever played in the quarterfinals.

Wish I could join that crowd!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Wish I could join that crowd!
                          I wish they'd move the student section. Remember in the Field House the student section was behind the visitors' bench. Now they are basically buried down in the corner.

Comment

I wish they'd move the student section. Remember in the Field House the student section was behind the visitors' bench. Now they are basically buried down in the corner.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X