Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only part funnier was the revenge comment.

Comment

• Moving this comment in to this thread:

Hopefully he sticks around for another year

All I can say is if Armoni does decide to stay, IUP's starting lineup next year would be:

Armoni Foster
      Shawndale Jones
      David Morris
      Tomiwa Sulaiman
      Ethan Porterfield

6th men: Kyle Polce & Dallis Dillard

Bench: Ousmane Diop, KJ Rhodes and Bryce Radford

They also already have the Waldo kid from Bethel Park signed. And, let's not forget the actual redshirt on this year's bench, Damir Brooks. He's 6'7", 220 lbs and built just like Tomiwa. He easily could have played this year per all reports I've heard.

Many of the top teams in the league this year are being gutted at the conclusion of this season due to graduation. Joe would have his whole team back minus Demo. He'd lose Demo but get back Shawndale.

It's an interesting choice for Armoni. If he stays, he'd likely eventually leave IUP as the most decorated player in school history. He's well on his way right now.

But, I guess this is a conversation for a couple weeks from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Moving this comment in to this thread:

All I can say is if Armoni does decide to stay, IUP's starting lineup next year would be:

Armoni Foster
        Shawndale Jones
        David Morris
        Tomiwa Sulaiman
        Ethan Porterfield

6th men: Kyle Polce & Dallis Dillard

Bench: Ousmane Diop, KJ Rhodes and Bryce Radford

They also already have the Waldo kid from Bethel Park signed. And, let's not forget the actual redshirt on this year's bench, Damir Brooks. He's 6'7", 220 lbs and built just like Tomiwa. He easily could have played this year per all reports I've heard.

Many of the top teams in the league this year are being gutted at the conclusion of this season due to graduation. Joe would have his whole team back minus Demo. He'd lose Demo but get back Shawndale.

It's an interesting choice for Armoni. If he stays, he'd likely eventually leave IUP as the most decorated player in school history. He's well on his way right now.

But, I guess this is a conversation for a couple weeks from now.
        We were having some of the same kind of thought last year regarding Bolon. If he stayed, he would have eclipsed Bonifant as the all-time leading scorer in school history. He likely would have bagged a third conference POY award. And would leave as the gold standard of Hilltoppers. But he left. And no one can fault him for wanting to try his hand in the big pond. But now, Bonifant still probably stands as the all-time Hilltopper with Bolon as a close second.

It'll be interesting to see what Foster wants for his legacy and his own personal future. I was sure Bolon would want to come back and be the no-argument all-time Hilltopper. But I was incorrect about that. For the sake of IUP fans, I hope Foster wants to continue to climb the ranks of Crimson Hawk royalty. But time will tell.

Comment

• Comment

• Somebody had to win. What a gritty performance by both teams. Ship is a deserving NCAA team.

Comment

Somebody had to win. What a gritty performance by both teams. Ship is a deserving NCAA team.
              Congrats to IUP. The type of season they've had without a player the caliber of Jones is amazing. Ship just lost too many games they should've had this season, but any season you win more than two-thirds of your games is not a bad one. Have to hope we can bring most of our core back and find a backcourt to fill in for Biss and Hardy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Congrats to IUP. The type of season they've had without a player the caliber of Jones is amazing. Ship just lost too many games they should've had this season, but any season you win more than two-thirds of your games is not a bad one. Have to hope we can bring most of our core back and find a backcourt to fill in for Biss and Hardy.
                I'm glad we never have to see Biss again. I mean that very respectfully.

Comment

• Comment

Somebody had to win. What a gritty performance by both teams. Ship is a deserving NCAA team.

Comment

• Don't forget about TOMMY DEMO.

Nice game today.

Comment

• Comment

• Sleva wasn't the arrogant guy today he was in December.

Comment

Sleva wasn't the arrogant guy today he was in December.

Comment

• Joe calling out another big, loud crowd tomorrow.

i.e. Get your a$$es there tomorrow

P.S. Never in 30-some years of my time watching IUP have had they had to go through two Regional Final quality teams prior to Sunday.

Cal and Ship could easily be playing tomorrow.

Comment

• I have a ton of respect for Shippensburg and Chris Fite. I fully suspect Fite will replace Joe at IUP. I've said for years the day Joe retires the limo will be sent to Ship.

But, as for the younger Sleva, he had today coming. Go back to Dec. 19 and he was leading a (fill in the blank) IUP chant at mid-court in the final minutes. He enticed the crowd. Today, he paid for it. He was targeted by the crowd today. And, he had it coming.

Payback is a B, as they say.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X