Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

They should be hosting the regional right?
    It will be tight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

It will be tight.

Comment

• West Liberty is the top seed currently.

Comment

• IUP was behind West Liberty in last week's official Regional Ranking.

IUP put up 3 big wins this week.

WL is playing now. If they lose, IUP is a lock. If WL wins it will be tight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

IUP was behind West Liberty in last week's official Regional Ranking.

IUP put up 3 big wins this week.

WL is playing now. If they lose, IUP is a lock. If WL wins it will be tight.
            F**k West Liberty.

Comment

• Well, there can be little doubt that the best team in the PSAC walked away with gold. I suspect they'll last quite a while going forward.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• There's only 3 or 4 weeks where there are regional rankings. That's it. IUP was atop the rankings the first two sets of rankings, but then WL jumped them when IUP played a couple sub .500 teams which hurt their metrics. If you go back weeks ago, the most ardent posters on here all said that WL would overtake the top spot once IUP had a stretch of cupcakes. This is nothing that wasn't already discussed here. It's not an agenda against IUP. It's just a mathematical formula. IUP should have a strong case to host the region based on their final four opponents. But it may not be enough. If it isn't, they'll stay at Oglebay Resort for a couple nights in Wheeling. They've done it before.

IUP and West Liberty are both great teams and the margin is razor thin.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

There's only 3 or 4 weeks where there are regional rankings. That's it. IUP was atop the rankings the first two sets of rankings, but then WL jumped them when IUP played a couple sub .500 teams which hurt their metrics. If you go back weeks ago, the most ardent posters on here all said that WL would overtake the top spot once IUP had a stretch of cupcakes. This is nothing that wasn't already discussed here. It's not an agenda against IUP. It's just a mathematical formula. IUP should have a strong case to host the region based on their final four opponents. But it may not be enough. If it isn't, they'll stay at Oglebay Resort for a couple nights in Wheeling. They've done it before.

IUP and West Liberty are both great teams and the margin is razor thin.

Comment

• Comment

• Here's the question for those with the connections who are dialed into the program... How much longer does Joe stay at this thing?

I'm only saying this because I've seen a 'different' Joe all season. He's been so much more reflective with everything he's said. His mannerisms, his actions, what he's said on social media, how he's sounded in interviews, etc. I'm just sensing a guy that really seemed to be taking it all in this season. Maybe I'm reading too much into it - I don't know - but something about him has just seemed different this season. It could be that with the season being canceled last year, he's simply very grateful to be back coaching. That could be it too. But I've never seen this side of him.

There's just part of me that wouldn't be surprised that if next month Joe announced that he was retiring. I could totally see it.

Comment

Here's the question for those with the connections who are dialed into the program... How much longer does Joe stay at this thing?

I'm only saying this because I've seen a 'different' Joe all season. He's been so much more reflective with everything he's said. His mannerisms, his actions, what he's said on social media, how he's sounded in interviews, etc. I'm just sensing a guy that really seemed to be taking it all in this season. Maybe I'm reading too much into it - I don't know - but something about him has just seemed different this season. It could be that with the season being canceled last year, he's simply very grateful to be back coaching. That could be it too. But I've never seen this side of him.

There's just part of me that wouldn't be surprised that if next month Joe announced that he was retiring. I could totally see it.

Comment

• I agree. I just feel like we've seen a different, much more reflective Joe Lombardi this year.

Comment

Here's the question for those with the connections who are dialed into the program... How much longer does Joe stay at this thing?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X