• Fairmont State at California

Nov. 18

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      Fairmont State at California

Nov. 18
      Cal not ducking anyone this year!

Comment

• IMHO Sancomb is a great coach. Like cal in this one, if sanders can be contained. Glad to be able to see Boswell play again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post
          IMHO Sancomb is a great coach. Like cal in this one, if sanders can be contained. Glad to be able to see Boswell play again.

He's an outstanding in-game coach. His issue at Cal has just been player retention. He's brought some studs in there ... many of which left after one year. He's going to have a very good starting unit this season. The bench is going to be the issue.

Comment

• Gannon is playing at Pitt (exhibition) Nov. 1

Comment

Gannon is playing at Pitt (exhibition) Nov. 1
              Yep, they are trying to call it a Will Jeffress coming home party. That kids has no ties to Gannon other than he lives here in Erie. Pretty sad that is how Gannon is portraying that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Yep, they are trying to call it a Will Jeffress coming home party. That kids has no ties to Gannon other than he lives here in Erie. Pretty sad that is how Gannon is portraying that game.
                Where are you hearing this?
                Have a couple friends in Erie (heavy GU BB fans) talk with them quite a bit. They haven't mentioned once about what you refer to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sec10-A-14 View Post

Where are you hearing this?
                  Have a couple friends in Erie (heavy GU BB fans) talk with them quite a bit. They haven't mentioned once about what you refer to.
                  Look at Twtter... Tommy Boy Riesenweber and a few other jack wagon media guys are saying it. Also, some of the local players on Gannon are saying it. I'm in the loop, you and your boys are not!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Look at Twtter... Tommy Boy Riesenweber and a few other jack wagon media guys are saying it. Also, some of the local players on Gannon are saying it. I'm in the loop, you and your boys are not!!!
                    My apologies here. My age will show as my mind tricked me. I was thinking Jefferson (GU coach) not former Erie player Jeffress

Comment

• I think the West programs are having a pi$$ing match seeing who can wait the longest without posting any rosters.

Comment

I think the West programs are having a pi$$ing match seeing who can wait the longest without posting any rosters.
                        VULCANS fans especially interested to find out who left, who stayed and who's new. From @CALU_mbb tweets pretty sure of Pegram, Boswell, Borden and Collins. Newcomers Keith Palek 6'7" F from St Augustine Prep in Woodbine NJ and Caden Sparks 6'0" PG from Crooksville Ohio. Some video on Twitter of recent workouts and a group photo without ID of 16-18 players so guessing CAL will be fielding a team.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

VULCANS fans especially interested to find out who left, who stayed and who's new. From @CALU_mbb tweets pretty sure of Pegram, Boswell, Borden and Collins. Newcomers Keith Palek 6'7" F from St Augustine Prep in Woodbine NJ and Caden Sparks 6'0" PG from Crooksville Ohio. Some video on Twitter of recent workouts and a group photo without ID of 16-18 players so guessing CAL will be fielding a team.
                          Everybody expected back (and two new signees) are enrolled at IUP. Also appears to be two new players. One looks like a guard and the other looks a tad shorter than Demo (6'8"). Quite possible they are the new walk-ons.

If Joe signed anybody else he'd had to do it with creative finances (academic money, etc.) -- and, we'd have discovered it by now.

Comment

• If I recall, Joe always posted his roster in October. At least the last few seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

All I have to say: This waiting is BULL ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Feedoggie View Post

All I have to say: This waiting is BULL ****!
                                Looking back to '19-'20 season, WBB roster was first posted on 9/24 so maybe it's close. MBB was a bit later like early October.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X