Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

Bingo. It starts and ends right there.

I'm also not excusing a single player either. I understand there are a lot of moving parts in a football game. I understand that players' jobs aren't to keep track of timeouts. But somebody on that field had to know they had none left. Guys should know the situation in middle school football. For a team that's supposed to be as good as so many of the IUP posters who were supposedly dialed into the program said they would be all summer, they really look like an unorganized team who lacks awareness and isn't buttoned up.
    I'd rank it in this order:

1. Head Coach.
    2. Assistant Coaches
    3. Score Board Operator
    4. Players

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I'd rank it in this order:

1. Head Coach.
      2. Assistant Coaches
      3. Score Board Operator
      4. Players
      At no point should the score board operator be at fault. Everyone on the sideline needs to know what is going on. In baseball, the catcher, pitcher, batter, and umpire don't rely on the scoreboard to know the count. You just know what's going on.

It's on everyone but #3.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

At no point should the score board operator be at fault. Everyone on the sideline needs to know what is going on. In baseball, the catcher, pitcher, batter, and umpire don't rely on the scoreboard to know the count. You just know what's going on.

It's on everyone but #3.
        I don't know...if you can't keep the game information correct on the score board...why have one?

We go by the time on the score boards....the play clock...the officials never say there is or isn't time on the clock at the end of the game. All information on the score board should be correct and the refs should have have notified the booth to fix it as well.

But I agree they are not the top offenders of why IUP lost.....
        Last edited by IUPNation; 09-11-2023, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Looks like the KCAC is quite profitable right now.

Comment

I don't know...if you can't keep the game information correct on the score board...why have one?

We go by the time on the score boards....the play clock...the officials never say there is or isn't time on the clock at the end of the game. All information on the score board should be correct and the refs should have have notified the booth to fix it as well.

But I agree they are not the top offenders of why IUP lost.....
            Have you worked a scoreboard? Sometimes they malfunction. Sometimes you have 20 people barking in your ear and miss an announcement. It's not an easy job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Have you worked a scoreboard? Sometimes they malfunction. Sometimes you have 20 people barking in your ear and miss an announcement. It's not an easy job.
              He's just butt hurt and looking elsewhere for the blame. To the best of my knowledge the only thing that is official on the scoreboard is the game clock, and even that can be changed by the officiating crew when necessary. Nation makes it up as he goes, regardless of the rules.
              Last edited by WarriorVoice; 09-12-2023, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

12 men when discovered this not NFL. Also Vest on 10 yard trying to get his guy off field thats 15 unsportsmanlike in addition laying on QB after he gave himself up on 3rd down . All 3 blown calls confirmed by headquarters.
                Confirmed by headquarters, that's a good one lol.

This has already been squashed. IUP made a substitution, ref has the hands up to allow the defense time to sub to match personnel. They certainly had 12 on the field, but since the play wasn't run it doesn't matter. IUP has all their goals still in front of them within reach, just got to shake this dumb loss off and bounce back. That takes leadership, and you'll find out soon enough if you have any on your team. Otherwise, you know what will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I doubt there is craziness in that podunk, hanging on the side of the stands for dear life press box at IUP. You can’t fit 20 people in it.

Probably somebody was looking at their phone texting whether they were going to the 10pm or midnight kegger......and missed the ref announcing IUP took it's last timeout.

:-)
                  Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2023, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

He's just butt hurt and looking elsewhere for the blame. To the best of my knowledge the only thing that is official on the scoreboard is the game clock, and even that can be changed by the officiating crew when necessary. Nation makes it up as he goes, regardless of the rules.
                    1. I think I've clearly blamed our coaching staff for ****ing up a sure victory over an opponent we have clearly owned for years.

2. I haven't thrown out baseless accusations against anyone from East Dennyburg like you did last year after you lost.

3. You are an embarrassment to East Dennyburg. Do you see Jack Benedict on here making nasty posts about other schools like you do? You are an official representative of the university and you are always on here hating on IUP. But I'm the bad guy right? I'm sorry I say things everyone else is thinking but won't say
                    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2023, 07:13 AM.

Comment

I doubt there is craziness in that podunk, hanging on the side of the stands for dear life press box at IUP. You can’t fit 20 people in it.

Probably somebody was looking at their phone texting whether they were going to the 10pm or midnight kegger......and missed the ref announcing IUP took it's last timeout.

:-)

Scoreboard operation has been an issue for a long time, not just last Saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by GregD View Post

Scoreboard operation has been an issue for a long time, not just last Saturday
                        This should not be happening.

Comment

1. I think I've clearly blamed our coaching staff for ****ing up a sure victory over an opponent we have clearly owned for years.

2. I haven't thrown out baseless accusations against anyone from East Dennyburg like you did last year after you lost.

3. You are an embarrassment to East Dennyburg. Do you see Jack Benedict on here making nasty posts about other schools like you do? You are an official representative of the university and you are always on here hating on IUP. But I'm the bad guy right? I'm sorry I say things everyone else is thinking but won't say
                          Worry about yourself, I'll be just fine thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

12 men when discovered this not NFL. Also Vest on 10 yard trying to get his guy off field thats 15 unsportsmanlike in addition laying on QB after he gave himself up on 3rd down . All 3 blown calls confirmed by headquarters.
                            Headquarters! Hilarious stuff...

IUP blew it, end of story. ESU did enough to win. The fun part of this is that ESU has looked by far the best out of the muddled mess that is the PSAC East right now. Could have a rematch of this game in the State game come November.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Worry about yourself, I'll be just fine thanks
                              You only reinforce the poor opinion I have of East Dennyburg foosball. Pretends to be the moral and wholesome program but really a just a bunch of *******s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Headquarters! Hilarious stuff...

IUP blew it, end of story. ESU did enough to win. The fun part of this is that ESU has looked by far the best out of the muddled mess that is the PSAC East right now. Could have a rematch of this game in the State game come November.
                                but but but had it not rained...Shepherd would have won the State Game too.

Everyone does it.
                                Last edited by IUPNation; 09-12-2023, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X