Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Against arguably the worst offense in the PSAC...Congrats.
    Wow you finally don’t suck for once and you just can’t be grateful…I hope youse get smashed next week.. send your sorry, self-righteous, ignorant asses back home. I was hoping the trash would get put out to the curb by Mon Valley U but I see you lucked out yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It's clear that "there is something else going on." But I don't think you can just look at it as what went on with IUP, you have to look at it with what went on with the competition, also. IUP regressed while the competition progressed as the season went on. That's a problem, IMO. Obviously, I hope they figure it out.
      They just weren’t that good.

They weren’t that good in 1997, 2005, 2009 and 2010 either.

We were due a real clunker.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Wow you finally don’t suck for once and you just can’t be grateful…I hope youse get smashed next week.. send your sorry, self-righteous, ignorant asses back home. I was hoping the trash would get put out to the curb by Mon Valley U but I see you lucked out yet again.
        Triggered much? Don't hold up buddy, get it all out! Call the league office again to complain about not keeping track of your timeouts...

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Triggered much? Don't hold up buddy, get it all out! Call the league office again to complain about not keeping track of your timeouts...
          Then you complained about the same thing at Shepherd.

You make the perfect hypocritical Republican. Bitter, vengeful never has anything nice to say about anyone and has zero self awareness.

Comment

They just weren’t that good.

They weren’t that good in 1997, 2005, 2009 and 2010 either.

We were due a real clunker.
            Sad thing is this 'clunker' easily could have been a 9-2 season. If they don't lose Laney and Karst in first half of the Cal game, who knows how that ends.

Tort pissed away three games. They had plenty of talent.

Regardless, they at least ended it well.

Word is Karst is staying and that they are expecting little to no portal departures (at least not from anybody important).

They can bounce back pretty quickly next year. It won't be pretty. Tort Ball rarely is. But, they should be pretty good next Fall.

He has to get to work tomorrow. The D2 portal will be flooded by lunchtime tomorrow. Key is to get the imports here for second semester. They aren't going to sign many.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Sad thing is this 'clunker' easily could have been a 9-2 season. If they don't lose Laney and Karst in first half of the Cal game, who knows how that ends.

Tort pissed away three games. They had plenty of talent.

Regardless, they at least ended it well.

Word is Karst is staying and that they are expecting little to no portal departures (at least not from anybody important).

They can bounce back pretty quickly next year. It won't be pretty. Tort Ball rarely is. But, they should be pretty good next Fall.

He has to get to work tomorrow. The D2 portal will be flooded by lunchtime tomorrow. Key is to get the imports here for second semester. They aren't going to sign many.
              Maybe with better coaching it would have..

Comment

Maybe with better coaching it would have..
                No doubt. Tort Ball isn't pretty. He has to win by simply having better players. That staff surely isn't beating anybody in details, prep, X's and O's.

Is what it is. He isn't going anywhere.

Comment

No doubt. Tort Ball isn't pretty. He has to win by simply having better players. That staff surely isn't beating anybody in details, prep, X's and O's.

It’s like the Sixers…they had talent but Doc Rivers couldn’t use it to get them past the second round. Now Nick Nurse has them balling in a season where nobody had any expectations after all the Harden drama and no major upgrades.

Comment

Yeah right get rid of a guy that’s 54-16 with 2 psac titles in 6 years. That’s better numbers than Curt Cignetti had the guy that will probably leave for a million dollar job soon. Get a life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Yeah right get rid of a guy that’s 54-16 with 2 psac titles in 6 years. That’s better numbers than Curt Cignetti had the guy that will probably leave for a million dollar job soon. Get a life.
                      Hence I said he isn't going anywhere. Learn to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post
                        Season is finally over - thank goodness. Hoping for a much better 2024 - and lest I forget #AllIn2FireTort
                        Yes fire a guy that wins 77% of his games and has 2 PSAC rings in 6 years and beat a guy that starts for the Bears to boot. In addition facilities are a travesty and administration sucks. Go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post
                          Yes fire a guy that wins 77% of his games and has 2 PSAC rings in 6 years and beat a guy that starts for the Bears to boot. In addition facilities are a travesty and administration sucks. Go away.
                          You are only as good as your recent work.

6-5…lost to Greensburg Central Catholic..lost to LIT AF…blew a sure win because we couldn’t track the time outs.

This was an Abortion of a season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

DB's are a dime a dozen. QB's flock as soon as they aren't named a starter. Lineman that are good, don't leave or only go up in division. Ask any coach in the PSAC how hard it is to get a good accomplished DT or OL.

I wholeheartedly disagree with you.
                            Correct DL hardest to find in HS and pottal. HS big step up and portal guys move up. CB second toughest to find , good ones.

Comment

6-5…lost to Greensburg Central Catholic..lost to LIT AF…blew a sure win because we couldn’t track the time outs.

Better record than Curt. I am shire u weren’t on his nutz when he went 6-5. Just sayin.

Comment

Losing to the Catholics would be anti-abortion.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X