Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Once the attendance goes away it's really hard to get it back.
    We made only 3 home games/2 away games this year. Most years we go to every game home/away-just couldn’t get excited this year. I guess they did save us lots of money. I should’ve missed more-they were 2-3 when we were there/5-1 when we weren’t 😳

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
      7-4(6-4) and 2023 is finally put to rest. Worst record since ‘01, most losses since ‘05. 3-4 vs teams at least .500, 4-0 vs teams below .500. Biggest bright spot was Jay Harris’ 1400+ yds 14 TDs and at least 100 yrs in each game. Now if NW can just keep him for 2 more years
      Did that with an average OL too. Imagine what he could do if they can improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

And we were still only 6 points away from beating a team that did make the playoffs.

Comment

• Jimbo Fisher is available

Comment

• Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post

He would look Gooood in Crimson and Gold!

Comment

Ferris State might try to steal him.

Comment

• Hopefully he’ll be like Trevor and stick around

Comment

• So apparently, no firing, and “not expecting” any coaching staff changes planned, according to the Forum. Guess we’ll be revisiting this discussion … another year from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by lleachieshusband View Post
                    So apparently, no firing, and “not expecting” any coaching staff changes planned, according to the Forum. Guess we’ll be revisiting this discussion … another year from now.
                    maybe. i've never been one to take a football coach's interview at face value. I can't imagine that if changes were planned, they would start by announcing them in the daily forum...

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenman View Post

maybe. i've never been one to take a football coach's interview at face value. I can't imagine that if changes were planned, they would start by announcing them in the daily forum...
                      True … it’s only on the basis of what RW knows. They wouldn’t want to throw a wrench into the current recruiting process, either.

Comment

• last time around guys left “voluntarily”

you obv can’t announce intentions if that’s the strategy this time.

but regardless of what i think will happen coaches have egos and can be stubborn so you never know.
                        Go Bearcats!
                        M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

• Generally speaking, there is a process, as well. Aren't performance reviews and interviews pretty common at the end of the season.

Comment

• Here's the article... we do have a lot of experience returning. If there is a shift in the talent we've been able to bring in, then that may not be as exciting as it sounds, but I'd like to think the defense will bounce back in a big way with all the experience coming back. Offensive line and running game should be strong with all those returners. I tend to feel the most important position when you differentiate between a good team and a great team is the QB position. We need to find that guy, whether he's already here or he's in the portal waiting to fall in our lap, we need him. And if Sturdy is the problem, I hope it gets addressed.
                            MARYVILLE, Mo. — Rich Wright went into Tuesday’s media availability with a lot of offseason changes to lay out after a 7-4 season for Northwest Missouri State. One area the

Comment

Keep my Running Back’s name out yo MFing mouth!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post
                                last time around guys left “voluntarily”

you obv can’t announce intentions if that’s the strategy this time.

but regardless of what i think will happen coaches have egos and can be stubborn so you never know.
                                We can only hope that is what happens here as well. It does look better to leave for a "better" opportunity than to be fired. After reading that article I came away feeling better about next year's defense and worse for the offense. I still think RW is the right guy, but if TS is still the OC in 2024 than it might be time to start an HC search.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X