Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Jamestown be accepted into the NSIC?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by badboyblynn View Post
    While you guys are trying to extend this thread, (Someone call Guinness, or maybe better yet, Ripley's), I'll try to add some extra discussion. Which current NSIC team loses to the Jimmies in football first? One of the former ND NAIAs would seem likely, but I'm guessing it's one of the old-timers who slip up.
    Minot.

Comment

While you guys are trying to extend this thread, (Someone call Guinness, or maybe better yet, Ripley's), I'll try to add some extra discussion. Which current NSIC team loses to the Jimmies in football first? One of the former ND NAIAs would seem likely, but I'm guessing it's one of the old-timers who slip up.
      I'm hoping SMSU at this point lol

Comment

• Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

I'm hoping SMSU at this point lol
        Well, we were the team that once snapped Crookston's long losing streak, so I wouldn't say it's not possible.

Comment

I'll say there are 5 candidates at the top:

Minot, Mary, Moorhead, Southwest and Northern

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

I'll say there are 5 candidates at the top:

Minot, Mary, Moorhead, Southwest and Northern
            Definitely CSP!

Comment

• Originally posted by oldyellaHer69 View Post

Definitely CSP!
              Good call, they need to be on the list too. Completely blanked on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

So is generalizing "the Dakotas", yet here we are 90 pages in.....
                I like to just say Dakota -- and I know the many differences between them. Bu I just like to say "Dakota"

Comment

• Jimmies >>>>> Beavers

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

This is 100% fact. The current stadium is grandfathered in. They can't just fix the press box- they also have to put in an elevator. It is either build a new stadium- which the president said they want done by 2028- or nothing. He said that they have the donors.
                    Late reply, but we can do the UMass thing and have a press box technically not connected to the structure. The whole thing cost $50k back in the 1960s and is quite a bit of a stain on the university though, as well as a dangerous liability for players and fans. And I will believe that we will get a stadium the same year Half Life 3 comes out.

Comment

• Saw Jamestown play baseball in Arizona. FWIW, good coach and I chatted with him a couple times as he was scouting Waldorf.

Long time good coach. well respected. He obviously knows they have a ways to go, but Jamestown was good FWIW. Nice team

Comment

• Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
                        Saw Jamestown play baseball in Arizona. FWIW, good coach and I chatted with him a couple times as he was scouting Waldorf.

Long time good coach. well respected. He obviously knows they have a ways to go, but Jamestown was good FWIW. Nice team
                        Career record of 801-359-3....seems like a stable program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post

Late reply, but we can do the UMass thing and have a press box technically not connected to the structure. The whole thing cost $50k back in the 1960s and is quite a bit of a stain on the university though, as well as a dangerous liability for players and fans. And I will believe that we will get a stadium the same year Half Life 3 comes out.
                          Speaking of facilities DSU will have a great setup in time for them to join the NSIC take a look https://amp.dsuathletics.com/

Comment

• https://knoxradio.com/2024/03/20/may...liation-plans/

Here is some context for you all. A little update.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
                              https://knoxradio.com/2024/03/20/may...liation-plans/

Here is some context for you all. A little update.
                              Thanks- good info. They are between a rock and a hard place. So is Dakota State.

Comment

• As more and more teams explore the move to Division II, I think the discussion of a "split" will continue to grow.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X