Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Because nothing says Atlantic Coast like two schools on the San Francisco Bay and another one in Dallas.
    I heard that the conference might be called "Y - formerly known as the ACC." Actually, I heard that from one of the voices in my head.

Comment

• Colorado

Coach Prime

That's the post

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Colorado

Coach Prime

That's the post
        Did NOT see that coming. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Did NOT see that coming. Wow.
          He said he was being Louie Vuitton with him. Lol. He did.

Comment

• Fake Indiana University needs to just stop playing foosball. Perfect weather on opening day playing The Overrated State University and the stadium is half empty.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

He said he was being Louie Vuitton with him. Lol. He did.
              I also saw plenty of reputable people saying that TCU looks atrociously bad though as well. I didn’t watch the game, so I can’t comment on anything specifically regarding how TCU looked on the other side. They did lose a ton off that team from last year.
              Last edited by IUP24; 09-02-2023, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

I also saw plenty of reputable people saying that TCU looks atrociously bad though as well. I didn’t watch the game, so I can’t comment on anything specifically regarding how TCU looked on the other side. They did lose a ton off that team from last year.
                TCU played crap defense last year, but they had an excellent offense that managed to outscore people until Georgia shut them down. Eventually giving up 30-40 points a game is going to cost you.

Comment

• Wasn’t overly impressed with the Centre County Community College..was expecting a big blowout. West Virginiastan put up a fight.

Comment

Wasn’t overly impressed with the Centre County Community College..was expecting a big blowout. West Virginiastan put up a fight.
                    Yeah, 31-7 early in the fourth quarter was a real nail-biter. Of course West Virginia put up a fight. It would make their decade if they beat Penn State.

Comment

• Actually not a wonderful start in general for the Big 12 as Wyoming bumped off Texas Tech, and Baylor gave up 42 points and lost to something called Texas State. They do hire defensive coordinators in that conference, don't they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Yeah, 31-7 early in the fourth quarter was a real nail-biter. Of course West Virginia put up a fight. It would make their decade if they beat Penn State.
                        That should have been the half time score.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post

TCU's offense was decent under the Oklahoma-transfer QB Chandler Morris, but the Frogs defense was so inconsistent, they would've struggled to stop Cheyney on a good day. Then again, it's tough to game plan when you have a coach who basically rebuilt his roster as if he were Jerruh Jones.

And Colorado fans are not quite as insufferable as Texas, Oklahoma or SMU fans, but damn they're just full of themselves.

With all that said, given how badly USC's defense was in their opener, I wouldn't be shocked if Colorado defeated the Trojans.
                          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

TCU played crap defense last year, but they had an excellent offense that managed to outscore people until Georgia shut them down. Eventually giving up 30-40 points a game is going to cost you.
                            Yes and no. TCU's defense wasn't exactly stout along the lines of Iowa or Georgia, but they were one of the few teams who did stymie Bijan Robinson last season in a close win over Texas - in Austin, no less. They'll have their moments, but by and large, defense is pretty optional in the Big 12, so it's not just TCU.
                            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Wasn’t overly impressed with the Centre County Community College..was expecting a big blowout. West Virginiastan put up a fight.
                              I felt bad for the PSU kicker. Missing the 2 FG's and then being replaced in the 4th qtr had to be embarrassing. On national TV.

Comment

That should have been the half time score.
                                They spent an entire offseason prepping for that opener. You think those guys wouldn’t be excited or ready to play that game? WVU has guys on scholarship who also want to win.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X