Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A kid at any Philadelphia Archdiocese High School probably is more in tuned to Villanova basketball than they are to Notre Dame foosball. Notre Dame barely registers here with anyone under 60.

Comment

• Thiel has opened. That might attract a PSAC coordinator.

Back to ND...Marcus Freeman is it.

Comment

• Another one bites the dust. Colorado State is buying out Steve Adazzio after just 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
          Another one bites the dust. Colorado State is buying out Steve Adazzio after just 2 years.
          Was that the guy from BC?

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Was that the guy from BC?
            Yeah and Temple before that.

Comment

• I'm usually just a lurker here, but I have a few thoughts on some of the stuff being discussed here.

I think coaches should finish the current season with their teams before moving on or even being allowed to be contacted by other schools. That said, there was an interesting point brought up I heard that pointed out there's an early signing period that starts in mid-December and that fact probably helps fuel these big name coaching changes in late November/early December.

I would take the LSU job over the Notre Dame job. LSU is part of a conference, and right or wrong that probably makes their path to the playoff easier than Notre Dame's.

If NBC is willing to pay to broadcast a sport that can barely get over 1 million viewers (except for one big marquee event) on broadcast TV I'm sure they'll renew the Notre Dame contract.

Comment

• The Bronco has left Charlottesville.

Comment

The Bronco has left Charlottesville.
                  Sounds completely genuine. Wish him the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Sounds completely genuine. Wish him the best.

Yearly occurrence to some degree, but this is one hell of a coaching carousel this year.

Comment

Yearly occurrence to some degree, but this is one hell of a coaching carousel this year.
                      He put out a statement that he's stepping back to refocus on his marriage & family. A lot of people doing that lately relative to their own career. If that's the truth, and it sounds like it, then I applaud him.

Comment

• Joe Moorhead named new HC at Akron.

Comment

• Oklahoma State chokes away their chance at the playoff, falling less than a yard short of scoring a winning touchdown in the final minute of the Big 12 championship game. Baylor wins 21-16, benefiting from four Oklahoma State interceptions that set up short fields.

Comment

• I must admit, I'm rooting like hell for Cjincinnati to pull away here in the AAC final.

Just so the CFP will be highlighted as the joke that it is when the Bearcats still lose the fourth berth.

Comment

• So much for the UGA defense. Wow. Shredded.

Comment

• CBS shows the Alabama Crimsonettes every 40 seconds. Not a bad thing. Just comical.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X