Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All football analogies going forward should reference 3 straight blocked punts.

Comment

• This whole vaccine development thing drives me crazy. Trump seems to be getting some undue credit for the vaccine development. I mean, he was the President so what was he supposed to do? Ok, he didn't hinder the companies that developed the vaccines. Moderna, Pfizer,and J & J are all American companies so they led the way in vaccine development. Is Trump responsible for those companies being American firms? That's like saying Chase Haslett was the catalyst for IUP's 2017 playoff run.

Comment

• Last edited by ironmaniup; 12-28-2021, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

All football analogies going forward should reference 3 straight blocked punts.
          Well played.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

This whole vaccine development thing drives me crazy. Trump seems to be getting some undue credit for the vaccine development. I mean, he was the President so what was he supposed to do? Ok, he didn't hinder the companies that developed the vaccines. Moderna, Pfizer,and J & J are all American companies so they led the way in vaccine development. Is Trump responsible for those companies being American firms? That's like saying Chase Haslett was the catalyst for IUP's 2017 playoff run.
            He gets credit for giving the green light to Warp Speed.

He touted them at his Super Spreader Idiot Rallies during the campaign and the Trumpanzees cheered them.

Then He lost and he sabotaged the whole thing despite getting the vaccines. Then Fake News jumps on board and stokes Vaccine hesitancy.

Who does this?

If anyone is unvaccinated and gets very sick from Covid gets zero sympathy from me.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

you do know more people died of Covid (and fentanyl and murder) under Biden than under Trump, and Trump handed Biden a vax and treatments. Biden had a wide open receiver in the end zone, but threw into double coverage instead

Comment

• Yep. This Omicron surge is all because of the morons against vaccines and masks. Idiots. Idiots. Idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Yep. This Omicron surge is all because of the morons against vaccines and masks. Idiots. Idiots. Idiots.
                    It is to a certain extent. However, the sad reality is that if a variant comes in from another part of the world there isn't any way to prevent it.

Comment

• Pitt on QB3

Game Over

Edit: didn't age well
                      Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 12-30-2021, 08:10 PM.

Comment

It is to a certain extent. However, the sad reality is that if a variant comes in from another part of the world there isn't any way to prevent it.

Comment

Pitt on QB3

Game Over

Give those backups a chance.

Comment

Give those backups a chance.
                            Bowl holdouts have made some of these games essentially unpredictable, Since the SEC likes to tout itself so much, I think it's only fair to point out they are now 1-5 in bowl season. Big Ten is now 6-0, which means they'll have fewer losses than the SEC even if Ohio State, Penn State, Michigan, and Iowa all lose. Iowa has been the most fortunate team I've seen in quite a while. They really have a decent defense and not much else. Michigan showed them up big-time in the B1G title game.

Defensive battle of the day: Purdue and Tennessee both had over 600 yards of offense in Purdue's 48-45 win.

Comment

• I somehow missed that Fraud Graham was now at Hawaii - and its already a sh!t show. His own son has entered the portal.

Comment

Pitt on QB3

Game Over

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X