Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
    Are we just going to ignore the fact that the head umpire yesterday played football at Gannon and was heavily involved in the brawl in 2017! He was one of the main guys that started the fight in 2017 as well. Absolutely mind-boggling.
    Hard to ignore when you include it in each comment you make.

why don’t you figure out something to do about it?

Comment

• Gannon QB is why they won. Not the refs. Their WR's are talented esp Batiste. The little rb is better than Blanks. Idk if Blanks is hurt but the other guy is better as of now anyway.

Gannon defense is tough to run on usually.

But as far as Shepherd and IUP and the sky is falling. Let's not forget Cal was up in the 4th qtr vs Sheph

and KU was up 21-14 at half and Sheph 1st half td's were a KO return and an INT return. KU had chances to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post
        Gannon QB is why they won. Not the refs. Their WR's are talented esp Batiste. The little rb is better than Blanks. Idk if Blanks is hurt but the other guy is better as of now anyway.

Gannon defense is tough to run on usually.

But as far as Shepherd and IUP and the sky is falling. Let's not forget Cal was up in the 4th qtr vs Sheph

and KU was up 21-14 at half and Sheph 1st half td's were a KO return and an INT return. KU had chances to win.
        I’m not convinced that Cal and KU aren’t better than IUP. No joke. IUP is not…that…good, despite the record. Not good in terms of being a threat in the region, that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

I’m not convinced that Cal and KU aren’t better than IUP. No joke. IUP is not…that…good, despite the record. Not good in terms of being a threat in the region, that is.
          You could say that about any team in the region.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

You could say that about any team in the region.
            Yup. I certainly don't see any super team in the PSAC this year, which makes it all the more depressing for those of us whose teams aren't doing well.

Comment

The referees are not why IUP lost yesterday. It was poor play, a poor defensive scheme (IUP was out coached), a perpetually selfish and immature player that has inexplicably been allowed to stay on the field, and off the field distractions. That said, no referee should be allowed to work a game when a team he previously played for is involved. That’s a head scratcher for sure.
              100% agree.

Comment

But the team that held rock to 12 pts , I’d be worried about them. Let’s face it, college kids are inconsistent. With highs and lows, even 11, had a great kickoff return and some good pass breakups. Plus Gannon played their best game this season. Like others have said, there are probably 5 teams that have a decent chance of winning sr1

Comment

• At least Wawa (Yousers) beat Sheetz (Yinzers)…..

Iggles now 49-29-1 all time vs the Stillers…11-6 in the “Super Bowl” era.

:-)
                  Last edited by IUPNation; 10-30-2022, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP Crimson Hawk View Post
                    LET’S NOT FORGET THAT CLOWN REF MATT BROWN WHO PLAYED FOOTBALL AT GANNON WAS ON THE 2017 TEAM THAT FOUGHT IUP!!! THE BRAWL!! THIS IS THE BIGGEST CLOWN BULL **** SHOW I HAVE SEEN IN 40 YEARS!!
                    I must admit, I do not like that this guy was apart of that LIT AF team that found at IUP in 2017. But what is even sadder is that THIS guy is already collegiate referee. Now that is extremely sad.

Comment

The referees are not why IUP lost yesterday. It was poor play, a poor defensive scheme (IUP was out coached), a perpetually selfish and immature player that has inexplicably been allowed to stay on the field, and off the field distractions. That said, no referee should be allowed to work a game when a team he previously played for is involved. That’s a head scratcher for sure.
                      Facts.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I must admit, I do not like that this guy was apart of that LIT AF team that found at IUP in 2017. But what is even sadder is that THIS guy is already collegiate referee. Now that is extremely sad.
                        …and how bad Pee Sack refs are…

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
                          At least Wawa (Yousers) beat Sheetz (Yinzers)…..

Iggles now 49-29-1 all time vs the Stillers…11-6 in the “Super Bowl” era.

:-)
                          Super Bowl Wins - The only stat that matters

Steelers - 6
                          Eagles - 1

Interesting note though that the Eagles won three NFL championships before the Super Bowl era (1948, 1949, and 1960). I did not know that until I looked it up. Imagine if Philly won the World Series and the Super Bowl this year. That would be two different teams from the same state to pull that off. I’m rooting for that! I’d also like to see the Eagles go undefeated so we can quit talking about the 72’ Dolphins!

Comment

Super Bowl Wins - The only stat that matters

Steelers - 6
                            Eagles - 1

Interesting note though that the Eagles won three NFL championships before the Super Bowl era (1948, 1949, and 1960). I did not know that until I looked it up. Imagine if Philly won the World Series and the Super Bowl this year. That would be two different teams from the same state to pull that off. I’m rooting for that! I’d also like to see the Eagles go undefeated so we can quit talking about the 72’ Dolphins!
                            Don't forget the Eagles' HC coached at IUP.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

I heard that kid is getting D1 looks.
                              His Twitter says he has offers from Clarion, Fairmont and Notre Dame (the D2 one). So …
                              http://www.indianagazette.com
                              www.twitter.com/MattBurglund

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

It was to show Sybil that despite the Homer in Stripes, LIT AF did get called.
                                LOL....that one just might stick....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X