Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: IUP Football 2019

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Have you ever had to play crab soccer for an entire semester just to get 3 credits?
    They don't take transfers. Lol.

Imagine what Dr. Evil must think of his protege taking an IUP reject?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      Have you ever had to play crab soccer for an entire semester just to get 3 credits?

No but I did do Golf/Bowling and Tennis as my classes during the 3 week Summer Pre Session in the Summer of 1986. It took care of my phys Ed requirements and it was like a three week vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
        Earlier this week Coach Jameson Zacharias, who spent the past 2 years as IUP's CB Coach was named CB Coach at Fordham University:

https://fordhamsports.com/news/2019/...-to-staff.aspx
        Several others leaving as well. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
          I did hear that as well, but so far nothing online to show their whereabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
            Earlier this week Coach Jameson Zacharias, who spent the past 2 years as IUP's CB Coach was named CB Coach at Fordham University:

https://fordhamsports.com/news/2019/...-to-staff.aspx
            No loss as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post
              No but I did do Golf/Bowling and Tennis as my classes during the 3 week Summer Pre Session in the Summer of 1986. It took care of my phys Ed requirements and it was like a three week vacation.
              I had badminton and volleyball, swimming and tennis. The swimming was in the old pool in the Oak grove. I think it was Uhler Hall?

Comment

Any reason other than upward opportunities?

Comment

By nature those are extremely transient positions. No money.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
                    I had badminton and volleyball, swimming and tennis. The swimming was in the old pool in the Oak grove. I think it was Uhler Hall?
                    I had Marksmanship and Orienteering through ROTC freshman year. Considering everything I put into my body that year it's surprising I could shoot straight or find my way in the woods. (I didn't know there was a pool in Uhler Hall. I think I stepped into that building once my entire IUP career.)

Comment

Sounds like a staff "shake up".

Comment

I only hope the offensive coordinator will be gone soon - the offense was anemic and simple...

Comment

Any reason other than upward opportunities?
                          Without seeing these guys paychecks all appear to be upward or otherwise great opportunities, like coaching abroad. jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
                            I had Marksmanship and Orienteering through ROTC freshman year. Considering everything I put into my body that year it's surprising I could shoot straight or find my way in the woods. (I didn't know there was a pool in Uhler Hall. I think I stepped into that building once my entire IUP career.)
                            Yea, even back in 1977 it was an old building and was being replaced by Zink Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by IUsuallyPonder View Post
                              I only hope the offensive coordinator will be gone soon - the offense was anemic and simple...
                              Agree but it appears that the OC and the "play caller" are both safe. jus sayin

Comment

I wonder if you're thinking of Wahler here? That used to be the basketball gym and where they held games many, many moons ago. It is in the Oak Grove. Uhler, IIRC, is actually across the street over by Stright I want to say.

Wahler is still there but has been converted into a theater these many years. I recall watching a play called "On The Verge" there for my theater class back in the spring of 1991. I think Fisher and Wahler are now conjoined with the project they did about a decade ago.

-

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X