Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Jamestown be accepted into the NSIC?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post
    The closest thing to SCSU's collapse I can think of are the Illinois State schools.

Also I saw that Northern Colorado is rejoining the Dakota schools in the Summit
    NCC redux?

Comment

In men's golf, yes. I think they're staying in the Big Sky otherwise for now though

Comment

The closest thing to SCSU's collapse I can think of are the Illinois State schools.

Sounds like there are substantiated rumors going around that the Utah FCS Schools are looking to move to the Summit. Sounds like the UAC is imploding and the they are interested in joining the Summit in all sports

Comment

• Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

NCC redux?
          Let's do it. Now is the time if we are going to get ahead of the curve for the collapse of the divisions as we know it

Comment

• Valley City making a push to join with DSU....it's coming, you can feel it

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              Valley City making a push to join with DSU....it's coming, you can feel it
              . https://www.vcsu.edu/vcsu-announces-...rsity-history/ Travel Partners!

Comment

• Originally posted by oldyellaHer69 View Post
                https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sout...ate_Conference

Revive Columbus on its 100th anniversary of ceasing to exist, add the remaining schools from this list that are alive, then add Jamestown and Valley City.

*If Columbus cant be revived, add Wayne State.

Run it former BIG12 style (five division games, three cross division, three out of conference.

Then those who dream of their He-Minnesota, Dakota haters club can have their very own Tater Tot hotdish conference. If they need additional members when Crookston and St. Cloud close, take in the UMAC.

Tater Tot Hotdish Athletic Conference and the Chislic League.

Comment

• I think that one of my football teammates at Ridgewater was the all time leading rusher at Huron. Also one of my Nicollet basketball players played three sports there.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                    Valley City making a push to join with DSU....it's coming, you can feel it

Comment

• Your weekly DSU update

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                        Your weekly DSU update

Looks nice so far. Dakota State is going to get their hand held into the conference.

Hopefully St. Cloud drops all sports and leaves the conference, and UMC joins Valley City in the UMAC

Comment

• Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
                          Hopefully St. Cloud drops all sports and leaves the conference, and UMC joins Valley City in the UMAC
                          Maybe SCSU is trending towards the UMAC?

Comment

SCSU is trending towards UM-Waseca

Comment

probably not with all the budget cuts..they'd be better off cutting all sports in general

Comment

• Welcome aboard Trojans, well played, I see you working too VCSU! NorthernStarIC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X